skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
Software
Storage
Accessories
Telecoms
News
Reviews
Promo/Contest
Home
»
GameSpot
,
Video
» The Story So Far - Assassin's Creed II
The Story So Far - Assassin's Creed II
The Story So Far continues as we travel forward in time to join Ezio Auditore da Firenze and bring you the full story cinematics and gameplay highlights from Assassin's Creed II.
Source:
asia.gamespot
Share this article
:
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Comments Powered By: Disqus.
Comments Powered By:
Disqus
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
internet marketing
Popular post
Video: Other Hand Busy? Poke Your Smartphone With This Giant Nose-Extender Stylus
Finger-Nose Stylus Dominic Wilcox There are times when you can't operate your phone--w...
Samsung Series 7 laptop goes slim and sexy
If you didn’t like the construction of the Samsung Series 9 laptop, I’m sure you’ll probably drool over the recently announced Samsung Ser...
Editorial: I Think I'm Sold On 3-D Gaming
Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D on a 3DS John Mahoney At Nintendo's launch event today, I played a dozen gam...
PLDT WiFi Zone: Can paid public WiFi survive?
Yesterday, PLDT and Intel held a joint event to present a partnership for the PLDT WiFi Zone and the Intel-powered ultrabooks. They didn’...
Samsung Galaxy S Advance Review
Recently announced last January 2012, the Galaxy S Advance I9070 is one of Samsung’s latest addition to the Galaxy S lineup. It’s been q...
Nokia N9 video demo, first impressions
So now it’s clear why Nokia went for WP7 instead of Android — because they’re still banking on the Meego OS and the Nokia N9 is a testament...
Hands On: Canon EOS 60D DSLR
Spend some quality time with Canon's new HD-video-shooting prosumer camera. ...
The Next Wave of 3-D Specs Look More Like Regular Glasses
Stylized Glasses makers are offering a lineup of chic 3-D frames to suit your own style Gregor Halenda Today’s high-def 3-D look...
Desktop PC vs. Laptop Power Consumption
I remember there was a time when the electric bill in my pad went over Php14k, almost double the usual amount I pay on regular months. We ...
Asus CineVibe Gaming Headset
Asus sent us this regular-looking CineVibe headphones and I’ve been using it for a week now while playing Starcraft 2. Nothing too fancy ...
internet marketing
Google bot last visit powered by Gbotvisit
Yahoo bot last visit powered by Ybotvisit.com
Msn bot last visit powered by Mbotvisit.com
Support :
Creating Website
|
Johny Template
|
Mas Template
Copyright © 2011.
PctechPortal
- All Rights Reserved
Template Created by
Creating Website
Published by
Mas Template
Proudly powered by
Blogger