Home » » Sony 3D World is in the house!

Sony 3D World is in the house!

As in, literally, in the house. Look at what greeted me in the living room when I got home this evening — it’s the complete Sony 3D World Set-up, a collection of Sony’s latest products for a total 3D entertainment.



The set incudes a 40-inch LED 3D TV (Bravia EX72), a PS3 console, Blu-Ray player and 3D glasses, PS Move and a number of 3D Blu-Ray movies and PS3 games.



The Sony crew came in this afternoon and set up the whole thing so all I needed to do when I got home was to watch some movies and play PS3.

Still familiarizing myself with the setup and it’s a good thing they wired everything for me already. The selection of movies and games are few but should be enough for me to play around with.



Will anybody hazard a guess as to how much this whole set-up costs? More on this once we get acquainted with the setup. 
 
 
This article originally appeared at - yugatech
Share this article :

Comments Powered By: Disqus
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PctechPortal - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger