Home » » Affordable 32″ & 42″ LCD TVs from American Home

Affordable 32″ & 42″ LCD TVs from American Home


Been using this 42″ LCD TV by American Home for a couple of months now. It sits in the corner of my bedroom and hooks up to the Apple TV and the Mede8ter Media Player. The other 32″ model is hooked up to a laptop for when I’m playing DOTA.
American Home isn’t an unfamiliar brand. They make a whole line of home appliances from washing machines, air conditioners and TV sets. I actually own a couple of appliances by American Home (I think it’s microwave oven and a couple of other smaller items) so when they contacted me and asked if I’d like to try their LCD TVs, I said yes.
So these two LCD TVs (a 32″ and 42″ variant) was sent to me a few months ago and they’ve been my primary display in the bedroom.
While the 32″ variant (AHLCD32W60) is only 1366×768 in resolution, the 42″ model supports up to 1080p full HD movies.

Their design don’t really stand out that much but they’re practical home appliances that’s both affordable yet with a familiar brand name that spans a whole line of other products.

The 32-inch doesn’t produce the best results in terms of display quality but it’s decent and gets the job done. Most 32-incher LCD TVs usually have 1366×768 resolution and this variant offers the same.
The 42-inch variant (AHLCD42W60) has the much better specs and offers a full HD 1080p (1920×1080 pixels) resolution. It’s a bit chunky and heavy (took a lot of effort to install this one by my self) but that’s typical of LCD TVs these days.
Share this article :

Comments Powered By: Disqus
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PctechPortal - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger