Home » » Spotted: Fake Apple Store in China?

Spotted: Fake Apple Store in China?


Remember that huge story about fake Apple Stores across mainland China last August? There were over 20 of them found to be just a local reseller labeling their stores as “Apple Store”. They have all allegedly been renamed since then but I accidentally spotted one tonight.
I had to go out tonight to look for an Apple USB Ethernet Adapter to use with my Macbook Air in the hotel (forgot mine at home).
This store was spotted outside the Yian Department Store here in Dongguan, China.
I went inside the store and the friendly staff attended to me right away. I think one of them saw me taking pictures earlier but since I was buying something from the store, I think they did not suspect anything.
The store looks like your typical Apple Reseller Store. It just that the glowing Apple logo at in the store wall wasn’t really done well it feels like a fake.
Event the shopping bag that they give away has the name Apple Store in it. The official receipt is what gave them away. It says China Unicom with an added print that says Authorized Reseller.
Share this article :

Comments Powered By: Disqus
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PctechPortal - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger