Home » » Trackball, Trackpad or Optical Mouse?

Trackball, Trackpad or Optical Mouse?

I have to say I’ve been addicted to StarCraft 2 for the past couple of weeks and spending around 8 hours a day on the game. It’s a productivity killer really but I think it’s just a phase I have to get through and hopefully, soon enough. On a related note, was wondering which type of pointing device people prefer with their computers.
I’ve got 3 main choices you can pick from — a regular optical mouse, a trackball and a trackpad.
I personally find the trackball the most convenient and more comfortable to use. There’s no need for a mousepad for that one and you don’t frequently move your wrist around a lot.
The optical mouse, especially the laser one, is better for accuracy especially in graphics design and gaming. The trackpad, on the other hand, allows for multi-touch functions.
Reminds me, a couple months ago, I also asked people if they put a premium on the mouse and it looks like the crowd is split on the amount they budget for a mouse. 


This article originally appeared at - yugatech
Share this article :

Comments Powered By: Disqus
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PctechPortal - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger